Entrada destacada

¡BIENVENIDO!

Majo no Yuütsu (魔女の憂鬱) es un blog creado desde el 6 de abril de 2010 con la intención de aportar información, noticias, archivos y TODO ...

viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Himitsu english translation

Nobody can tell us the dangers
that the time will carry on the sweet breeze
The pain is a white dress with a stain in red similar to the sadness
And it´s searching who give a kiss for

My little heart´s overflow of chills when is broke
But I´m not afraid of the damages if you´re beside of me

The red thread that bound our pain disengage our link
And we´re join in a muddle
Now, we´ll not separated anymore never again
Between the secrets fruits
We get the closed keys

Once I touch your lips, everything dissapear in a second
In your hideout down the moonlight I´ve looking for you a lot of times

When this will come true, will be forever

You stop my deep breath, strongly you snatch it away
You´re here! You´re here!
You´re not a illusion anymore, front my eyes
As if we fuze on oneself, becoming one!

My little heart´s overflow of chills when is broke
But I´m not afraid of the damages if you´re beside of me

No hay comentarios: