Entrada destacada

¡BIENVENIDO!

Majo no Yuütsu (魔女の憂鬱) es un blog creado desde el 6 de abril de 2010 con la intención de aportar información, noticias, archivos y TODO ...

lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

PRIDE english translation

PRIDE
Lyrics: Mashiro
Music: Sei

Still burns, I want to breath
Although meanwhile I seem to be interrupted

Don't hurt me more
All you have to do is to close your eyes

With the time I get scared of sweet things
Since you hurt me, I don't want you close from me

The weakness, here is revealed the predetermined
The strongness, righ here and right now comes to light

From where does it starts?
How far will it advances?
What will you get at the end?
Someone tell me

The whishes, directed towards the future shining strongly
The beats, I wonder why they don't surrender

The weakness, here is revealed the predetermined
The strongness, righ here and right now comes to light

Submerging
Within the dirtied world
However, in some form or another
Your memories are beautiful

No hay comentarios: